Aquatic Methodology Aquatic Methodology

I misspelled the shit out of my previous review. Can't edit it. Anyways, love this just as much.

CANDYdisturber responds:

Thanks man, weird seeing you roaming Newgrounds haha.

EVERHYPED (Remix) EVERHYPED (Remix)

It's soooo good. What I appreciate the most is that you have your own unique sound that I can only compare to Worakls in it's complexity and flow. Always a pleasure to hear you made.

Start of Creation Start of Creation

Neato!

Saao responds:

Thanks, glad you like it

Tachyon (Bootleg) WiP Tachyon (Bootleg) WiP

The arrangement and sound design are awesome. With some more dynamic compression this could really be a solid banger, but even now I love how it sounds.

Too Far Away [8-bit Remix] Too Far Away [8-bit Remix]

Shout outs to you for the amazing remix!

Funksaw Funksaw

Nice work bro.

Really liked the clear part after the first minute. Very well done!

Friday Fox - Smoke V.4 Friday Fox - Smoke V.4

Powerful stuff

Really loved the trance feel. I can't tell the exact genre, I'm not really good with genres, but I liked. I liked the trance leads, I liked the atmosphere it brings. I can almost smell the Nexus by the way :p

What I liked the most is the professional mastering. Great work on that as well!

/_Control Yourself_\ /_Control Yourself_\

Professionaly mastered sound

I won't read the other reviews so I'll probably repeat some points. This track sounds really nice, professional, with many perfectly placed details. There's nothing that stands out or sounds wrong, everything is, as I'll say for the third time - very professional. Only problem is the fact this goes on for 5:30 minutes without much variation, and even though everything sounds perfect, it gets repetitive. On the other hand, I don't really find this as a problem, but I'm sure some people will. For me, this is a perfect tune, showing lots of potential in you, and being impressive with it's mastering and sounds.
Very well done, high quality art work.

WildeKeizer responds:

The actual song is around 8 minutes long, so I made a shorter version for newgrounds because I knew people will complain that it's repetitive. Being repetitive is not all that bad, but I guess I could add in more stabs and different fills to make it more interesting.

Thanks for the review. :)

-TD- 1,2 Fuck you (RAVE) -TD- 1,2 Fuck you (RAVE)

THIS IS REALLY NICE MATE

I also have a track named "Fuck You" :D How fun. We might be alike. Nice track! Nice lead.

Microdot Mayhem Microdot Mayhem

Nice!

Loved the tones you used in the beginning. Had that awesome dark trance feeling.

AdamWhelanMusic responds: