"Clown" "Clown"

Bottom line: Evanescense makes people kill themselves. Stop listening to that emo shit.

Say NO to Facebook Button Say NO to Facebook Button

True

Indeed it's really lame putting an ugly Facebook "Like" button up there, but knowing NG I could expect nothing less...

DOOM The Dramatic Story DOOM The Dramatic Story

This was great.

Original ideas and things with potential tend to get really underrated and unaccepted by NG's lonely friendless hater child community, so don't feel bad. This was pretty great, and I really think you shouldn't give up just cause a bunch of kinds who only like Mario movies gave you low ratings. It really doesn't mean shit. So keep it up!

cartoonbacon responds:

I WILL! :D

Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

Well... yeah... ok...

In moments like this I feel pathetic for doing stick animations once. Good & banal portrayal of the average stick animator kid. But LOL, favorited for sure.

Sonic The Randomhog Sonic The Randomhog

Ah well, mixed feelings.

They already said the whole concept is overdone, and you need to improve more, but you have potential, and a unique personality (I know, weird thing to say, but matters to me), so I believe you can do even more awesome stuff if you keep it up. So basically don't give up, and this was good, but you can do better.

ToshiroHayate responds:

I can completely agree with you. I can already tell this wasn't a great flash to begin with. But I figured, to improve, might as well throw it up. Might catch some advice I haven't heard before. I appreciate the unique personality comment, I also believe a personality contributes to a project. Thanks for watching / posting a reply!

The weather, and pacman The weather, and pacman

Nice!

That was an original idea, I liked it. It was special enough to grab attention and turn out pretty memorable even if it's short. Maybe you should consider making series.

Sonic the Hasbeen Ep 1 Sonic the Hasbeen Ep 1

This proves good voice makes up for bad animation

Sonic's concerns, although funny are nothing compared to Mario turning into bees'n shit. And I was really disappointed with Sonic 4. Anyways, you did a good job there. I can't believe how good it is even if it's not drawn or animated well, and you obviously didn't even try. The voices and the ideas were great. I liked the Tails is Miles thingy, I was confused too once. The facts there's so much to relate to makes this so genius.

Nothing in Between Nothing in Between

Sweet, you again!

Finally, something new from you and Leeni after Headphones On Your Heart. The main theme there was alot cooler (never managed to forget it for those two years) but still, this one is great too. Always loved the retro sounds, they sound perfectly authentic. Same characters and animation style but this time the girl gets sucked in game world? :D Some of the scenes were really beautiful, I like your signature "shaders". Headphones On Your Heart really set high expectations from you, as it was really awesome, interesting to watch and touching, overall original and memorable, but I wasn't that happy with this one. That is, as I said, just because of the high expectations. It was still really great, and keep up the good work, your style is really original and memorable.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Great typography, and of course awesome voice.

I realey don wan to say this, but every single word that kid wrote is like an awesome meme to me now.

Failout Failout

Bad.

This got all that attention because of the reason you clearly noticed - there aren't enough Fallout parodies, yet it's a very popular game right now. So we love anything we can get, but this doesn't mean that particular animation was good. I didn't like neither the jokes nor the looks of it. Don't mean to be mean, but that's my opinion. The only thing I liked in it was the fact that this is a Fallout spoof, I'm sure this applies to most people. Sad but true. You could give it another try while trying harder (please do that) or we could hope someone else would make something better and more worthy.

KingGostly responds:

K I'll try that that next time. Thanks loads for the view.